UNICEF Charity Run 2023 Hotel Special Offer
From now to October 29, 2023, registered participants of “UNICEF Charity Run 2023” may enjoy 20% discount on the Flexible Rate for any eligible hotel stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel with check-in dates from November 4 to 5, 2023 (the check-out date must be on or before November 6, 2023). Terms and conditions apply.
This offer is applicable to Standard Rooms and the Hollywood Suite in Disney’s Hollywood Hotel,and all room types (except the Roy O. Disney Suite and Walt Disney Suite) in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney Explorers Lodge.
How to Book: Please make your reservation by calling the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at (+852) 1-830-830. Inform the Cast Member you are reserving with the “UNICEF Charity Run 2023” Hotel Special Offer” and quote the promotion code “CM28659DL“.
- This offer is only available to guests meeting all of the following criteria “Eligible Guests”:
- is a registered participant of the “UNICEF Charity Run 2023” (“Event”) organized by The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF;
- subject to paragraph 6 below, books a room at a hotel in the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Hotel”) via the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center (“Reservation Center”) and quotes the “UNICEF Charity Run 2023 Hotel Special Offer” with the promotion code“CM28659DL”(“Promotion Code”) at least 7 days prior to the check-in date;
- checks in to the Hotel stay on November 4 or 5, 2023 with check-out date on or before November 6, 2023; and
- is one of the staying guests in the Hotel room.
- The Event is organized and made available by The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF.Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP“) does not organise, conduct or make available the Event or the associated activities, and none of the Event or the associated activities is provided on behalf of, or as agent of, HKITP or any of its affiliates.
- This offer is only available for purchase via the Reservation Center from September 4, 2023 to October 29, 2023 (“Offer Period“) by Eligible Guests using the Promotion Code stated on the Event’s official website (or in respect of an Eligible Guest aged 18 or below (“Minor Guest“),his/her parent or legal guardian). Only the parent or legal guardian of a Minor Guest may book a Hotel room for such Minor Guest.
- When completing the purchase, the Eligible Guest is required to provide his/her name,credit card information and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require. A confirmation email will be issued to the email address provided by the Eligible Guest during the purchase.
- Each Promotion Code may only be used once for booking a Hotel room. Each Eligible Guest may only book up to one Hotel room using the Promotion Code. HKITP may decline any booking if the limit has been exceeded.
- Eligible Guest is required to present his/her race bib issued by the Event organizer and personal photo identification for verification at the time of check-in. If the eligibility requirement for this offer cannot be verified, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- This offer is applicable to Standard Room and Hollywood Suite in Disney’s Hollywood Hotel,and all room types (except Roy O. Disney Suite and Walt Disney Suite) in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney Explorers Lodge.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Offer Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/(“Hotel General Terms and Conditions“); (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 10 below; (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) to (ii); and (iv) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges“).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night applies to the third and fourth guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests“) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge“). TheSurcharge only includes the Hotel accommodation fee for the Additional Guests, but does not include any other components.
- Subject to paragraph 10 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least seven days prior to the check-in date.
- Each Eligible Guest may reserve a maximum of one Hotel room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- Full payment of the Offer Charges will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guests may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to Hotel room check-in.The Offer Charges will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer does not include admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park“). All guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full.
- Upon entry to the Park, each guest is required to present his/her ticket and have his/herphoto taken (or present such personal identification* as HKITP may from time to time require) for verification. The ticket, handstamp, photo and/or such other personal identification as HKITP may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park. If the guest prefers not to have his/her or his/her children’s photo taken, he/she may,before entry to the Park, ask a Cast Member about alternative verification arrangement as HKITP may provide from time to time # .
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: Hong Kong Identity Card, passport or other photo identification acceptable to HKITP. # Example of alternative verification arrangement may include presenting the photo identification of the relevant guest to our Cast Members and having his/her name printed on or electronically stored with the ticket. Such name as recorded cannot be changed.HKITP may refuse Park admission and/or ticket upgrade to any guest whose age, identity or other eligibility for using the ticket cannot be verified by HKITP.
- This offer and the benefits to be redeemed are not for re-sale, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other item, and may not be used in conjunction with other ticket and voucher promotions or discounts.
- HKITP may refuse to accept or allow the redemption and use of any benefit in this offer, and withhold or revoke any benefit in this offer, in each case without refund, exchange or compensation if in its sole judgment (i) the benefits under this offer are used for commercial or other unauthorised purposes; (ii) if any of these terms and conditions is violated or not complied with; and/or (iii) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii)designate or change the prices, validity and/or block-out dates of any ticket, tour, product,service, offer, discount or promotion; and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- This offer, provisions of rooms, products and services and admission to the Hotel, Park and/or other parts of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Resort“) and use of the facilities there are each subject to (i) the “Offer Highlight” and “Important Details” set out in all relevant pages on the Hong Kong Disneyland website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com (“Website“), (ii) these terms and conditions, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions, (iii) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Park Rules and Regulations and/or the Hotels Rules and Regulations) which are set out on the Website, and (iv) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Resort, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Resort or any hotel, location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Resort or any part of it, (d) modify, relocate, refurbish or replace any location, attraction, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity; (e) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it, (f) suspend or cancel any attraction, show, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering, experience or activity, and/or (g) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
Other Terms and Conditions applicable to this Offer
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- In the event of dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”).
- This offer is made available in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR only. This offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that purchase, redemption or use of this offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this offer is void in any jurisdiction where purchase, redemption or use of such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to purchase, redeem and/or use this offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours,other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at [email protected].