From now to November 17, 2019, the registered participants of “UNICEF “RUN For Every Child” 2019” can enjoy 20% discount on the Flexible Rate at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge or Disney’s Hollywood Hotel (except Suites in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel) with check-in dates from November 23 to 25, 2019 (The check-out date must be on or before November 26, 2019). Terms and conditions apply.
How To Book:
Please make your reservation by calling the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Centre at (+852) 1-830-830. Inform the Cast Member you are reserving the "UNICEF “RUN For Every Child” 2019 Hotel Special Offer" and quote the promotion code "CM24805DL”.
- This offer is available only to reservations made by the registered participants of the "UNICEF “RUN For Every Child” 2019" ("Event") organized by UNICEF ("Eligible Guests") at least 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Eligible Guests must be one of the guests staying in the hotel, and is required to present his/ her race bib issued by the event organizer and personal photo identification for verification at the time of check-in. Otherwise, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- This offer is not applicable for Suites in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
- The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- Room charge (i) depends on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate and (ii) includes any applicable Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 6 below (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions), each subject to an additional 10% service charge ((i) and (ii) collectively as “Room Charge”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”).
- Subject to Paragraph 6 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment for the Total Price, meaning the sum of the Room Charge and any additional charge for add-on items, will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of Eligible Guest's name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each Eligible Guest is entitled to reserve a maximum of 1 room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- Guests are not allowed to cancel a reservation once it is made. Any cancellation will be subject to a charge equivalent to the first night’s Room Charge. Such charge will be deducted from the deposit. Guests may amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date. Amendment of reservations subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- This offer is subject to the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.